Students have the opportunity to earn dual credit from Crowder College, Missouri Southern State University, and Missouri State University during high school. Under this program, students receive credit both from a college (Crowder, MSSU, and/or MSU) and from WCHS.
The following dual-credit courses are offered on the WCHS campus and taught by WCHS teachers:
- Art Appreciation - 3 hours offered by Crowder College (Art 101)
- College U.S. History - 3 hours offered by Crowder College (History 107)
- College Biology - 4 hours offered by MSU (Biology 101)
- College Sociology -- 3 hours offered by Crowder College (SOC 101)
- Composition 110 and Composition 210 - 6 hours (3 hrs each) offered by MSU (ENG 110/210)
- College Speech – 3 hours offered by MSU (COM 115)
- College Chemistry – 5 hours offered by MSU (CHEM 116/117)
- College Algebra 130 - 3 hours offered by MSSU (Math 130)
- Calculus 150 – 5 hours offered by MSSU (MATH 150)
- Math 125 – 3 hours offered by MSSU (MATH 125)
- College U.S. History – 3 hours offered by MSSU (HIST 120)
- Introduction to Teaching - 3 hours offered by MSSU (EDU100)
The cost for dual-credit courses offered on the WCHS campus is approximately 50% of the normal tuition cost per semester plus a one-time application fee. The tuition fee is payable to the respective school before the end of each semester. The college or university will bill students and communicate payment options directly.